Friday, April 11

Good Morning

Sometimes I realize I live an abnormal life. I wake up, realize its 6:38 and wonder if I should wait for the 7 alarm. Hop out of bed cause I remembered I didn't pick out my shoes the night before as I fell asleep talking to Rae. Not really but mentally. Do all my pre-work morning get ready shit. Including changing my away messages and checking IMs from the night before. Quick peek at the myspace bulletins, never know someone might be in town and wanna hang out. Chat with my mom about me being stressed and should take some Tylenol. Conversation ends with us discussing taxes and how I need to calculate the miles I've traveled to shows. Don't even want to think about that... Finish getting ready, argue about popping pills. Take the pill argue about if I ate dinner on Tuesday, then about my Vitamin Water alcoholic habits. My mom loves me. Eat a cinnamon bun almost fall over with bags and banana in hand. Dip to work. Jam out to Paper Walls (another CD that made me say, "shit they're gonna break up") while ducking cops. Get to work almost fall down the steps. Read some blogs. Yeah I get a lot of shit done in a little amount of time.
Best part of 8am is this picture hands down

No comments: